Facebook Ad Workshop // Scranton
Time & Location
About The Workshop
**Grab your ticket(s) at our discounted rate of $450 before midnight on Nov. 14, 2018! Regularly priced at $550.**
Our Facebook Ad Workshop is the answer to the questions we have been asked by small business owners and marketing teams alike over the last 8 years. With the Facebook Ad platform changing on a consistently fast basis, it's hard to keep up. How do businesses create ads that generate REAL ROI for their business? This workshop is the answer.
Our Workshop will cover the following, and more:
- Creating a Facebook ad strategy that generates RESULTS!
- Creating a digital marketing sales funnel
- How to create, publish, manage, edit, and measure a campaign from start to finish.
- The ins and outs of the Facebook pixel
- How to create audiences to zone in on your target customer/client
- Audience targeting options + Lookalike audiences + Custom audiences
- Retargeting: How to re-engage with your customers, and give them another opportunity to make a decision about your product or service
- Ad Management Options: Ads Manager + Business Manager
- How to navigate Ads Manager
- How to understand (and create) reports for your ads
Following the workshop, all attendees will receive an invitation to our closed #TribalGrad Facebook group for ongoing support!
9:00am – 3:00pm: Workshop ///
3:00pm – 4:00pm: Networking Happy Hour [Optional]
Tribal Media HQ: 1815 Sanderson Ave., Scranton, PA 18509
Mid-morning/afternoon Coffee, Tea, & Snacks along with a catered lunch will be provided.
- All workshop purchases are non-refundable, however your place may be transferred to another attendee should you be unable to attend.
- Transfer to another workshop date is subject to availability and at the discretion of Tribal Media.
To get the most from this workshop, please bring your laptop, and ensure that you have your Facebook Pixel installed on your website. If you have a product-based business and e-commerce store, you may wish to activate your product feed prior to this workshop. Access to suitable imagery and a clear idea for at least one campaign is desirable.
- Facebook Ad Lab (Workshop)$550$5500$0