Facebook Ad Lab // Scranton
Time & Location
About The Workshop
Our Facebook Ad Lab is the answer to the questions we have been asked by small business owners and marketing teams alike over the last 7 years. With the Facebook Ad platform changing on a consistently fast basis, it's hard to keep up. How do businesses create ads that generate REAL ROI for their business? This workshop is the answer.
Our Workshop will cover the following, and more:
- Understanding ad policies (What's accepted vs. What's not)
- Understanding the Facebook ads manager
- Creating a Facebook ad strategy that generates RESULTS!
- Understanding how campaigns are structured
- How to create a simple Facebook ads lead funnel
- How to create, publish, manage, edit, and measure a campaign from start to finish.
- The ins and outs of the Facebook pixel
- How to create audiences to zone in on your target customer/client
- Audience targeting options + Lookalike audiences + Custom audiences
- Dynamic ads: How to promote all of your products without having to configure each individual ad.
- Retargeting: How to re-engage with your customers, and give them another opportunity to make a decision about your product or service
- Power Editor + Ads Manager + Business Manager -- Which one to use!
Following the workshop, all attendees will receive an invitation to our closed #TribalGrad Facebook group for ongoing support!
- All workshop purchases are non-refundable, however your place may be transferred to another attendee should you be unable to attend.
- Transfer to another workshop date is subject to availability and at the discretion of Tribal Media.
To get the most from this workshop, please bring your laptop, and ensure that you have your Facebook Pixel installed on your website. If you have a product-based business and e-commerce store, you may wish to activate your product feed prior to this workshop. Access to suitable imagery and a clear idea for at least one campaign is desirable.
- Facebook Ad Lab$599$5990$0